The remaining 80% are credit sales; these customers pay in the month following the sale. Compute the…


Question Description:

29.99

The remaining 80% are credit sales; these customers pay in the month following the sale. Compute the… 1 answer below » 1. Turks sells miniature digital cameras for $400 each. 900 units were sold in May, and it forecasts 5% growth in unit sales each month. Determine (a) the number of camera sales and (b) the dollar amount of camera sales for the month of June. 2. Assume 20% of Turks’s sales are for cash. The remaining 80% are credit sales; these customers pay in the month following the sale. Compute the budgeted cash receipts for June. Jul 24 2014 07:50 AM

Answer

29.99